Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Valentines Day...

Valentines Day is just around the corner, though I don't do anything for it, as it is not me... I can not go past Lush's limited Edition Valentines Day "Prince Charming" shower gels...

The prices are their normal prices for shower gels, and it will be available for purchase online or in store from January 30th.
$11.90 / 100g
$19.90 / 250g
$29.90 / 500g


"This sweet scented neon pink shower gel is fit for royalty. Organic Sandalwood, geranium and grapefruit essential oils sweep you off your feet and leave your skin silky soft and smelling lovely".

They also have many other Valentines gift packs - so go check them out "here"

Anyway I think I might check out the Prince Charming shower gel, always love a new shower gel :)

Have a great week all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment